How to Find Your Life Purpose
How would you like to wake up every day, feeling motivated and excited about the day ahead?
To go through your day energized and enthusiastic? To go to sleep with a deep sense of contentment and satisfaction?
If you’re thinking yes, that sounds spiffy, then I have good news for you. You’re on the right page to grab a copy of my e-book How to Find Your Life Purpose.
- Why finding your life purpose is very different from the dramatized version you see portrayed in books and movies
- How to free your mind from preconceived notions of what constitutes a “proper job”, to be able to truly find your passion.
- The two main approaches for finding your life purpose – deduction and induction
- 4 big-picture thinking exercises to help you pinpoint your life purpose
- The one step you can’t do without
- How to smoothly transition from your current life to following your purpose
- Several techniques to get you started on taking action to change your life
- And more…
And the great thing? The e-book is completely free. No catch. I don’t even ask for your e-mail address.
All I ask is that when you have read the book and gone through the exercises, if you like what you learned (as I’m sure you will), just come back, and share this page with others. Whether by tweeting it, sharing it on facebook, or just sending a link to friends who you think would enjoy the book.
I’m putting this book out for free, and I would appreciate your help with reaching as many people as possible.
And now for the download!
Download the PDF version (pick this if you’re not sure)
Download the .mobi version (for Kindle)
Download the .epub version (for other e-book readers)